ADK offers Matrox RTX2, Matrox Axie LE and MXO2
We would prefer to talk with you than have buy online. That way we can be sure to match the computer to your needs.
All our systems can be made very quiet. Our standard Video system is below 35DB and we can go as low as 22 DB.
Did we mention "please call us?" We would love to talk with you and help steer you in the right direction.
We delivery "Turnkey" systems. What does that mean for You
|If you're a professional video editor concerned about getting maximum productivity from Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 and Adobe CS4 Production Premium, have a look at the Matrox RT.X2 product line – the ideal solutions for corporate communicators, event videographers, project studios, educational facilities and digital filmmakers.
If you’re delivering your work in SD, Matrox RT.X2 SD is right for you. If you need to edit HDV, XDCAM EX, or P2 MXF 720p and output HD, choose Matrox RT.X2 LE or Matrox RT.X2. If you want to use a DVI display for full resolution HD previews, you’ll need RT.X2.
The Matrox RT.X2 platforms go far beyond the capabilities of software-only editing and systems that combine Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 and a simple I/O card.
The additional benefits you get with Matrox RT.X2 include:
- Many more realtime layers of video and graphics
- More effects in real time including color correction, chroma/luma keying, speed changes, blur/glow/soft focus, 3D DVE and much more
- Extensive camera support with Matrox RT.X2 and RT.X2 LE including many new models from Canon, JVC, Panasonic, and Sony
- Realtime native editing of Sony XDCAM EX .mp4 clips with RT.X2 and RT.X2 LE
- Realtime native editing of Panasonic P2 MXF 720p and SD files with Matrox RT.X2 and RT.X2 LE
- Realtime capture from analog sources to compressed MPEG-2 4:2:2 I-frame
- Realtime playback of 32-bit MPEG-2 I-frame AVI files with alpha
- Realtime mixed-format multi-cam
- Realtime MPEG-2 IBP capture from analog and DV sources for DVD authoring
- Composite, Y/C, and analog component input and output
- WYSIWYG video output for motion graphics, animation, and compositing applications
- Audio VU meters on capture
- Full-resolution HD monitoring with calibration control on an inexpensive flat panel display via independent DVI output with Matrox RT.X2
With the Matrox RT.X2 platforms, you'll save time on every project so you can concentrate on creating your best work and building your business. There are a variety of products to choose from. Matrox RT.X2 and RT.X2 LE are available as a value-priced bundle with Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 or as hardware-only for use with your copy of the Adobe software. Matrox RT.X2 SD is available as hardware-only.
|Matrox Axio LE provides a complete post-production solution that lets you get the best from the Adobe CS4 Production Premium software. It is designed to give you the most comprehensive realtime feature set, the highest quality native codec technology, and complete file-based workflows – totally integrated with the Adobe software.
Much more than software alone.
Matrox Axio LE goes far beyond the capabilities of systems that combine Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 with a simple I/O card.
The additional benefits you get include:
- Many more realtime layers of video and graphics in HD and SD
- Realtime mixed-format timelines
- More effects in real time including color correction, chroma/luma keying, speed changes, blur/glow/soft focus, and much more
- Broadcast-quality, realtime 3D effects with soft edges, and realistic shadows
- Realtime native editing of Panasonic P2 and P2 HD and Sony XDCAM, XDCAM HD, and XDCAM HD422 clips (MXF files)
- Realtime native editing of Sony XDCAM EX clips (MP4 files)
- Support for Omneon media servers via native MXF file transfers
- Matrox EZ-MXF utility for native MXF file support in video for Windows (AVI) applications
- Native support for additional codecs including:
DVCPRO HD, MPEG HD, MPEG HD422, offline HD, MPEG-2 I-frame in HD and SD, IMX, DVCPRO, and DVCPRO50
- Realtime playback of 32-bit compressed and uncompressed AVI with alpha
- Support for Panasonic VariCam
- Realtime mixed-format multi-cam
- Simultaneous HD and SD output
- Realtime MPEG-2 IBP capture from analog, DV, and SDI sources for DVD authoring
- WYSIWYG for Adobe After Effects, and Photoshop, Autodesk Combustion and 3ds Max, eyeon Fusion, NewTek LightWave 3D (32-bit versions) with dynamic Alt+Tab switching
- Audio VU meters on capture
|Matrox is leading the way in mobile editing. The new Matrox MXO2 is the first truly portable device that gives you broadcast-quality input/output, monitoring, and up/down/cross conversion to streamline your workflow with Apple Final Cut Studio 2. It’s MacBook Pro and MacPro compatible, fits in your laptop bag, can run for hours off a field battery, and weighs under 3½ lbs. It lets you work seamlessly in any format you want. Enjoy new-found freedom with Matrox MXO2 – edit anywhere!
- Works with Intel-based MacBook Pros and Mac Pros and PCs
- Lightweight – less than 3 ½ lbs. (1600 grams)
- Fits in your laptop bag – 13" x 9½" x 2" (330mm x 241mm x 51mm)
- Can run off a field battery (or its AC adapter)
- HD/SD SDI, HD/SD analog component, Y/C, and composite inputs and outputs
- Genlock – SD analog black burst (bi-level) or HD tri-level sync
- HDMI input, output, and monitoring with calibration controls including blue-only
- 10-bit realtime hardware up/down/cross conversion
- Up to five user selectable simultaneous video outputs – HD and/or SD on HDMI, SDI, and analog
- Professional audio inputs and outputs with 5.1 surround sound monitoring
- RS-422 machine control for frame-accurate capture and print-to-tape
- Captures to a variety of codecs – Apple ProRes 422 HQ, 10-bit uncompressed HD, and many more
- Supports file-based workflows – XDCAM, XDCAM HD, XDCAM EX, P2, P2HD
- Works with Final Cut Pro, Apple Color, Adobe CS4, Adobe After Effects and all QuickTime applications that support the V-out component
Matrox MXO2 is the first truly portable I/O device for the Mac/PC. It fits easily into your laptop bag and can run off standard field batteries or the included AC power adapter. It connects to your MacBook Pro via Apple's ExpressCard/34 slot or to your Mac Pro via a PCI Express adapter card. Both adapters are included.
,Cheap WOW Gold
,Buy WOW Gold
,Maple Story Mesos
,Diablo 3 Gold
,Final Fantasy XI Gil
,Diablo 3 Power Leveling
,Guild Wars 2 Gold
,Guild Wars 2 Power Leveling
,WoW Gold Kaufen