4-Channel Multi-Mode LC Fiber
to 3G-SDI Reciever
Manufacturer part number:
FiDO-4R-MM offers unmatched flexibility and cost efficiency for 3G-SDI Fiber conversion, allowing for cable runs up to 700 m (2296 ft) for OM4 and 300 m (984 ft) for OM3 for Multi-Mode* fiber optic cables - useful for eliminating ground loop problems.
FiDO converters use a compact, low-profile enclosure that works well in tight spaces around and behind equipment racks, trucks and on camera.
For Multi-Mode SFP options for this model FiDO, please click the SFP Options button above.
- 100 Mbps - 3 Gbps, format agnostic
Video Input Digital
- 4-Channel independent Multi-Mode LC Fiber Outputs, SMPTE-297
- Nominal Wavelength: 850 nm
- Optical Sensitivity: -15dBm (min)
Video Output Digital
- 4-Channel independent 3G-SDI Outputs, SMPTE-259/292/424
- 270 Mbps, 1.483 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.966 Gbps, 2.970 Gbps - Auto Select
- All other rates are passed through and not reclocked
Size (w x d x h)
4.6" x 1.71 " x.85" (117 x 43.5 x 21.6mm)
- 4 watts max
- Uses 5-20VDC power (AJA power supply model DWP-U-R1 included)
- Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F)
- Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 degrees C (-40 to 140 degrees F)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
- Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)