The UDC is a broadcast quality Up/Down/Cross Mini-Converter which can convert between SD, HD, and 3G video formats. Using the same AJA industry leading conversion technology as in our model FS2, the UDC provides very high quality conversions at a low price. I/Os include SD/HD/3G SDI Input and Output, HDMI output, and 2-channel RCA style audio output. The UDC can be controlled by local dipswitches with additional control available via USB and AJA's MiniConfig application. A Reference Input allows the UDC to be locked to a local reference.
- SD/HD-SDI (auto-selected), SMPTE-292/296/424, 1x BNC
- SMPTE-292/296/424, 1x BNC525i, 625i
- 525i59.94, 625i50
- 1080i 50, 59.94
- 720p 23.98 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- 1080p 23.98 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- Color Black
- Tri-Level sync
- 16-channel embedded SDI audio input
- 16-channel embedded SDI audio output
- 8-channel HDMI audio output
- 2 RCA-style analog outputs at -10dBV (nominal)
- The UDC does not encode the HDMI output with HDCP encryption. By definition, HD-SDI inputs to the UDC are unencrypted. The HDMI specification requires HDMI monitors to support unencrypted inputs.
- USB port used with supplied cable and MiniConfig software application to configure device via PC/Mac.
- 5.8" x 3.1" x 1" (147mm x 79mm x 25mm)