Jolene is the second release in our Boutique Drums Series. While Ruby celebrate the heavy, Jolene is all about vibe — great for indie, alternative, country and pop.
As per usual, we’ve included a collection of “baked-in” mix presets that cater to a variety of musical contexts. From the pillowy, intimate punchiness of ‘Sunshine’ to the portly, attitudinal ‘Lola’ preset, we’ve got you covered.
We’ve included five different hi-hat states of multisamples and live eighth-note grooves that automatically lock to your DAW’s tempo: tight, normal, slight-open, mid-open and all-open; grooves recorded at 90/120/140 BPM.
Crossfadeable hi-hat grooves with release triggers? Yup. With the modwheel down, it’ll play the loop at it’s tightest hi-hat state. As you push the modwheel up, the hi-hat opens up. It’s awesome.
• Simple and intuitive mix interface
• Eight interchangeable “baked-in” mix presets
• Repetition sampling for all rides/hi-hats/toms
• Live eighth-note hi-hat grooves recorded at 90 / 120 / 140 BPM that sync to your DAW’s tempo
• Crossfadeable hi-hat grooves (fades between five different hi-hat states; from tight to all-open)
• Groove Speed control (Half/Normal/Double)
• Adjustable Humanization feature (Off/Tight/Natural/Loose)
• Assignable Kontakt outputs for each drum group
Full drum kit curated by Brian Scoggin (Casting Crowns)
Kick, snare, cross stick, ghost snare roll, rimshot, twotoms, ride (with crash), ride bell, crash, hihats, synced live hihat grooves(three recorded tempos 90 / 120 / 140 BPM)
Trigger 2 presets for all eight mixes
Requires full retail version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher
Free Kontakt Player NOT supported
Recorded in 48khz / 24bit
7 GB compressed NCW format
Receive watermarked product by Continuata Connectdownloader