UAFX Golden Reverberator Stereo Effects Pedal
Stereo reverb pedal with Spring, Plate, and Vintage Digital effects, true or buffered bypass, Live/Preset modes, additional downloadable effects, and more.
The Most Authentic Classic Reverbs Ever Produced by a Pedal
Engineered and developed by the acclaimed team at Universal Audio, the UAFX Golden Reverberator pedal boasts powerful dual-processor architecture for the most sonically authentic Spring, Plate, and Vintage Digital reverbs ever available in a stompbox.
From the dense sound of 1950’s studio plates, to tube-driven spring reverb of classic 1960's guitar amps and endless algorithmic wonder of vintage digital reverbs, Golden Reverberator gives you three perfectly-emulated classic reverbs in a beautiful effects pedal that’s built to last decades.
Three Classic Reverbs, Expertly Captured
Spring 65: Three "golden unit" spring reverb tanks, pulled from classic 1960's American guitar amps.
Plate 140: Three vintage German plate reverbs, captured at the iconic Record Plant studio.
Hall 224: A trio of perfectly modeled late-1970's digital reverb algorithms.
Bonus Effects: Free Vintage digital Plate and Chamber 224 reverbs, downloadable at registration.
Golden Reverberator - Key Features
● Flagship reverb emulation pedal with powerful dual-processor UAFX engine
● Three classic reverb sounds, with available modulation on each effect
● Simple Live/Preset modes for instant recall of your favorite sound
● Additional downloadable effects by the world-renowned UAD algorithm team
● True or buffered bypass,* spillover/tails, silent switching
● Analog dry through, stereo/dual mono operation
● Classic UA analog design and craftsmanship, built to last decades
Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 400mA minimum**
Inputs: 2 x TS (input 2 for stereo connections)
Outputs: 2 x TS (output 2 for stereo connections)
USB Type-C for updates via computer
*True/Buffered bypass available via UAFX Control software (coming Spring 2021)
*Power supply sold separately