KRK KNS 6400
Closed Monitor Headphones Closed-back Circumaural Headphones with Detachable Cable and In-Line Volume Control.
Manufacturer part number:
The KNS 6400 stereo headphones from KRK provide professional-quality audio in a compact and stylish design. Created to deliver the clarity of KRK studio monitors, the headphones have 40mm neodymium drivers to produce accurate, natural audio with a wide frequency response, wide dynamic range, and low distortion. The headphones have extended low frequency response to ensure that your bass is accurately reproduced, while transparent high frequency reproduction results in exceptionally accurate imaging.
The adjustable, padded spring steel headband provides a snug and comfortable fit for virtually any head size. The thick around-ear cushions are filled with special acoustic foam and covered with leatherette material to provide exceptional audio reproduction, noise isolation, and comfort. The earcups have a 90° swivel mechanism for convenient single-ear monitoring. The headband pads and ear cushions are easily replaceable.
The single-sided cable is made from oxygen-free copper to provide a high-quality signal path. It provides plenty of slack and is detachable for easy replacement. The gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug has built-in strain relief for durability. It also has a screw-on 1/4" adapter to provide wide compatibility with a variety of audio devices. The headphones have a foldable design and include a soft carrying case for convenient storage and travel.
KRK KNS6400 Closed-back Monitor Headphones Features:
- Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK's class-leading studio monitors
- Adjustable, foldable driver enclosures provide comfort and portability
- Replaceable cable, head, and ear cushions ensure long product life
- System design: Dynamic
- Operating system: Closed-back
- Head coupling: Circumaural
- Cable: Detachable 8.2' straight oxygen-free copper
- Connector: Gold-plated stereo 1/8"
- Strain-relief-managed cable connection
- Adapter: Screw-on 1/4"
- Voice coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Driver type: Low-weight neodymium
- Driver diameter: 1.57"
- Ear cushion: Acoustic cellular foam
- Headpad finish: Leatherette
- Sensitivity/efficiency: 95dB SPL @1mW
- Frequency response: 10Hz-22kHz
- Ambient noise isolation: Up to 26dBA
- Antimicrobial/antibacterial cleaning cloth included
- Soft carrying case included
||Around-Ear, Closed-Back, Dynamic
||40mm Neodymium, Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire Voice Coils
||10Hz - 22kHz
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
|Maximum Input Power
||Up to 26dBA
||Padded Spring Steel, Adjustable, 4N Nominal Pressure
||Gold-Plated 3.5mm Stereo Mini Plug with 1/4" Screw-On Adapter
||8.2' (2.5 m)
||9.6 x 10.5 x 3.7" (245 x 268 x 94mm)
||0.44 lbs (202g) (Without Cable)