All mLogic Thunderbolt LTO solutions now include the full version of Hedge Canister for macOS.
Hedge Canister Features
• Makes industry standard LTFS tapes
• True drag & drop archiving
• Archive up to two LTO drives simultaneously
• xxHash64be & MD5 checksum verification
• Searchable catalog is created for every tape - no database required!
• macOS Big Sur compatible
1U Rack Mountable LTO-6 Archiving Solution with Thunderbolt 3 Connectivity
· mRack LTO Highlights
· 1U rack mountable enclosure with single or dual LTO-6 tape drives
· Ideal for desktop use or for mounting in standard 19” racks or DIT carts
· 2.5 TB native storage capacity per tape cartridge
· LTO tape has a 30+ year shelf-life - Significantly longer than hard drives
· Up to 160 MB/second data transfer rate
· Reads and writes to both LTO 5 & 6 tapes
· Compatible with industry leading backup and archiving software
· Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports enables daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
· Dual drive version enables writing to two LTO-6 drives simultaneously
· macOS and Windows compatible
· Ships complete with Fujifilm Universal Cleaning Cartridge and Thunderbolt 3 cable
LTO made easy. Just connect to a computer with a Thunderbolt port.
mRack LTO revolutionizes LTO, empowering users to easily connect LTO-6 technology to portable, desktop and all-in-one computers that feature Thunderbolt connectivity. Dead simple. Another mLogic first.
LTO tape offers a shelf-life of 30+ years and a reliability level that exceeds what is achievable with spinning disk and solid state drive technology. mRack is the ultimate archiving solution to safeguard important digital media for the long term. And LTO tape is not only more reliable than disk, but much more cost effective.
Hello LTFS. Drag. Drop.
mRack ships with a simple drag and drop Linear Tape File System (LTFS) archiving and retrieve utility for macOS. To ensure that what you archive to mRack is an exact replica of your source material, the utility utilizes xxHASH64 verification. Detailed Transfer Logs are also generated with every archive.
If you require an archive/retrieve app for macOS that features an integrated database to track assets offloaded to LTO, we recommend purchasing mTape bundled with YoyottaID LTFS software.
Backup. Archive. Manage. Works with your favorite software.
mRack is compatible with industry leading LTO archiving and media management software for macOS and Windows including:
Axle Video - Axle
Archiware - P5
Imagine Products - PreRoll Post
Pomfort - Silverstack XT
Square Box - CatDV
StorageDNA - DNA Evolution
XenData - XenData 6 Workstation
YoYotta - YoYottaID LTFS
Interface: 2x Thunderbolt 3 ports
Tape Drive(s): Single or Dual IBM LTO-6, LTFS Compatible
Size: 19 x 16.5 x 1.75"/ 48.3 x 41.9 x 4.45 cm
Weight: mRack LTO - 16 lb / 7.25 kg
mRack LTO Dual - 19 lb / 8.6 kg
What's in the Box?
mRack with single or dual LTO-6 drive(s)
Fujifilm Universal Cleaning cartridge
1 meter Thunderbolt 3 cable